The guided meditation posted below is something new that I am trying on my website.
Both the audio download and/or Pdf file are free. Just click the links and they are yours.
That said, I would really appreciate your feedback.
If you enjoy the meditation and think you might be interested in others like it, please, click here, and let me know your thoughts.Other meditation and psychotherapy related recordings might include:
- How to meditate & maintain a daily practice
- Meditation: Body scan & deep relaxation
- Meditation: Working with difficult emotions
- Meditation: Forgiveness of self and others
- Meditation: Cultivating kindness
- Talk: Meditation and psychotherapy: How are they compatible and how are they not?
You get the gist. What do you think? Click here to send me an email.
JackPhoto Credit: Greg Rakozy
March 03, 2018. Meditation: The 5 Reflections (7:20 mins). This classic meditation invites us to begin each day by orienting ourself to the constantly changing and impermanent nature of life. The aim is that we see beyond the fear that typically dominates our thinking and drives much of our behavior, and that, instead, we come to accept reality simply as it is. (Click the text in blue above to download the audio file. Click here to get the Pdf of the text.)